Due to rapid testing and vaccination, the economy is re-opening.
So, what should your content marketing strategy look like?
Here are some ideas on what to include:
- Information about rapid testing and vaccination data;
- Timely updates about safety measures and protocols;
- Outdoor focused activities;
- Activities for small groups;
- Road trip experiences (travelling without spending the night);
- Inspirational stories capitalizing on pent-up demand;
- Mini-series informing about what is new, and what comes next;
- Virtual tours embedded on your website;
- Social media targeted content (YouTube and Facebook are used by most American adults whereas Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok are popular among people under 30);
- Planning for 2022.