- Persuasive Narratives;
- White Papers;
- Media Kit;
- Strategic Communication Plans (goals, infrastructure, target audience, research, message, channels, and deliverables): design, implement, evaluate.
- Market Research;
- Marketing Plans (print, broadcast, ads, website design, social media engagement, networking events, brochures);
- Social Media Marketing;
- Brand Identity – Message (storytelling approach);
- Branding Strategy (how to develop a culture around a brand);
- Logos, slogans, and other elements of online and offline identification;
- Personal Branding (how to articulate a unique set of skills and qualifications, and differentiate from others);
- How to Build Loyalty and Credibility (and, make it fun to be a brand follower).
- Market Overview – Comparative Analysis;
- Developmental Editing, Copyediting, and Proofreading;
- Book Interior Design (formatting and conversion to e-book);
- Book Cover Design;
- Book Marketing Plan;
- Book Website Design;
- Book Marketing Kit.
- Data Analysis;
- Strategic Business Development (mission, objectives, strategies, and tactics);
- Business Plans.
- Strategic Planning;
- Grant Writing.
- Content Marketing;
- Sponsored Stories at artinthecatskills.com.
- Project Management;
- Fundamentals of Public Relations;
- Content Development and Editorial Calendars;
- Web and Social Media Analytics;
- Email Marketing;
- Event Planning.