Simona David is a content creator and media consultant living in the Catskill Mountains, New York.
She is the author of Self-Publishing and Book Marketing, A Research Guide (2013), Art in the Catskills (3rd. edition, 2016), and How Art Is Made: In the Catskills (2017).
Ms. David holds a Master’s Degree in Communications from State University of New York at Albany, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics (International Economic Relations) from the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest, Romania.
Ms. David’s consulting expertise draws on important milestones in her career, working as:
- Economist, administering a government program;
- Writer and researcher in the lobbying industry at the State Legislature in Albany, NY;
- PR consultant and marketing strategist for various non-profits upstate New York;
- Media consultant working with award-winning advertising executives, travel and tourism professionals, artists, writers and entrepreneurs to achieve a variety of publishing and marketing objectives;
- Travel Writer, Jetsetter;
- Publisher, Art in the Catskills;
- Author of Self-Publishing and Book Marketing, A Research Guide (2013), Art in the Catskills (3rd. edition, 2016), and How Art Is Made: In the Catskills (2017);
- Contributor to magazines such as Chronogram, Upstater, Explore the Hudson Valley, Catskill Country Magazine, and Catskill Mountain Guide;
- President (2012 – 2019), Writers in the Mountains (WIM);
- Co-founder (2012 – 2020), Greater Roxbury Business Association (GRBA).
HubSpot SEO Certification
Art and Literature
Town of Roxbury Downtown Revitalization Initiative (DRI) Steering Committee
Town of Roxbury Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee